If you're on LongShot's Facebook group, you might have read this post about the upcoming pricing changes. Here's an elaboration:
Expected Date When LongShot Plans Update: Last week of July 2022
Significant Changes That Will Be Happening:
- The current Enterprise plan offering unlimited credits will no longer be available. So, if you wish to avail unlimited app credits, you'll have to purchase a custom plan post updation.
- The Pro plan remains the same in terms of credits, except for the price change. The plan will include all core features and access to basic integrations. In addition, this plan will offer only one seat i.e. no team mode available.
- In addition, we'll be introducing a new paid plan to fill the gap between the Pro and Custom plans focused on the teams. This Team plan will offer 3000 credits (around 150K words) and access to all core, basic, and advanced integrations.
What are these integrations and core features?
- Basic Integrations: WordPress integration, Copyscape, Claim Detection, Zapier, and Grammarly (in future).
- Advanced Integrations: Hubspot (coming soon), Semrush (coming soon), Integrations using Pabbly, Integrately, etc. (coming soon).
- Core Features are all the features offered by LongShot. You can find them on LongShot's feature page.
What Do Pricing Changes Mean For You?
- Currently, if you're an Enterprise user (unlimited credits) and continue to be so, post updates, and you'll experience no change. You'll get access to all core features, basic and advanced integrations, and unlimited credits. As for the pricing, nothing changes here too. You'll be grandfathered in and will get unlimited credits till you stay. If in case, you decide to take a break, you can pause your account for up to 60 days.
- For the Pro plan, you can simply shift to the new version if you like or upgrade to an Enterprise plan to get unlimited credits before we change to a new pricing strategy.
- Apart from all these, we'll be offering a money-back guarantee instead of a free trial for our products.
If you wish to try LongShot, you can take advantage of the 14-day free trial and test the tool for yourselves.