LongShot AI Dashboard UI Updates
Over the last month, you might have noticed that we've made some UI changes to the LongShot dashboard. We are working on making it look better than ever before. It's still a work in progress, so expect more changes in the future.
Introduction to New features
We listened to some of your suggestions and have introduced 7 new features. These include:
- Meta Description: Using this feature, you can automatically generate the meta description for your blog by clicking a button. Present the AI with a headline and description to create the meta description for your blog.
- Explain like I'm 5 (ELI5): Improve the readability of your content by using ELI5. AI scans the content and generates the text so that anyone can understand.
- Video Description: Use this feature to create a perfect video description in seconds. Enter the title and a brief description of your video, and watch the AI generate a video description for you.
- Sales Email: Use the Sales Email feature to boost your sales by creating human-like sales emails in a matter of seconds.
- Paragraph Shredder: You can use this feature to cut a long paragraph into a short one.
- Keyword to Text: You can use this feature to generate text from your inputs after giving the AI some keywords.
- Bullet to Text: This feature allows you to transform bullet points into text quickly.
User Profile Dashboard Updated
If you visit your profile dashboard, you can see some cool updates. Firstly, there has been an update to the user interface, making things run smoothly. Moreover, you will notice that we have added the Analytics section. The Analytics section will suggest some cool insights about how you use the tool. Check it out!
Users can now easily update their account email. All you need to do is to head over to the profile dashboard and look out for the update email option on your profile (see the picture for reference). Input your new email, and we'll update your old email with the new one in no time.